Get ready for the most MONSTER Scouts & Schools raffle ever!
- 75% proceeds back to schools and community groups, that’s $1.50 for every $2 ticket sold
- Three months ticket selling period – June, July and August
- Most MONSTER prize pool ever with more than 100 prizes – top ones as follows:
1. Kia Sportage SUV valued at $32,990
(including on-road costs)
2. A family holiday to the Gold Coast including five nights’ accommodation and flight vouchers for
four people valued at $2,955
3. $2000 Snowgum gift voucher
- 13 years and going strong
- more than $6.5 million raised, in 2017 nearly $600,000 for Scout Groups, schools and community groups
2018 Key timings
|April||Online ticket book ordering system opens (go to raffle.scoutsvictoria.com.au). Email to be sent to all Schools/Community Groups to advise|
|May||Ticket orders dispatched|
|June (early)||Schools and community groups to commence selling tickets|
|24 August||Final close off of all raffle sales – all tickets (sold and un-sold) and correct payment to be returned by this date|
|7 Sep||Raffle draw at Victorian Scout Centre at 11am|
|14 Sep||Raffle results published on website and prizes distributed|
|Early Oct||Refunds processed to schools and groups|
Inviting all schools and community groups……
Scouts Victoria has more than 17,000 youth members, a vast majority of them in schools. It only makes sense that we support the school system in their provision of top-quality education. That’s why schools are invited to sell Monster Raffle tickets to raise money.
Scout Groups are also part of their local community so it also appropriate that community groups are able to participate. Many of our members are also involved in sporting clubs, Rotary Clubs etc. Some basic screening may take place for new community groups in order for their involvement to be confirmed ie through local council, the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.
What schools and community groups get out of it ….
- Nearly all the hard work is done by Scouts Victoria. All schools and community groups need to do is focus on distributing tickets, selling the tickets and then collecting and returning the tickets and money. We take care of the rest of the raffle details including all the prizes up for grabs!
- As per previous years, seventy-five percent of funds raised by schools during the raffle goes directly back to that school or community group, that’s $1.50 for every $2.00 ticket sold.
- You also get our universally recognised and respected Scouts brand on everything – a youth and community centric organisation like yours. A perfect fundraising partnership!
If you school or community group is interested in participating email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on (03)8543 9870.