Raffle orders are NOW OPEN!
We have now opened the online Ticket Book Order system for this year’s Scouts & Schools Monster Raffle.
Here’s how to do it….
- Click on the ‘Ticket Book Order’ tab (2nd page in above menu).
- Fill in the required information that includes your school/group’s details and the number of ticket books you require
- When completed scroll down to select the ‘Submit’ button and the system will automatically send you an email confirming the order details.
To assist and answer most queries the latest Key Information document is available here as well as being located on the ‘Resources’ page of this website.
Ticket books will be sent….
Ticket book order packs will be sent out during May, in plenty of time for your school or community group to start selling in the last month of Term Two and during the holidays. All tickets are due back us here at Scouts Victoria by 24 August.
Get ready for the most MONSTER Scouts & Schools Monster Raffle yet ….
- 75% proceeds back to schools and community groups, that’s $1.50 for every $2 ticket sold
- Three months ticket selling period – June, July and August
- More than 100 prizes including a Kia Sportage SUV car as first prize
- 13 years running and going strong
- more than $6.5 million raised, in 2017 nearly $600,000, raised for Scout Groups, schools and community groups
What schools and community groups get out of it ….
- A lot of the hard work is done by Scouts Victoria. All schools and community groups need to do is focus on distributing tickets, selling the tickets and then collecting and returning the tickets and money. We take care of the rest of the raffle details including all the prizes up for grabs!
- As per previous years, seventy-five percent of funds raised by schools during the raffle goes directly back to that school or community group, that’s $1.50 for every $2.00 ticket sold.
- You also get our universally recognised and respected Scouts brand on everything – a youth and community centric organisation like yours. A perfect fundraising partnership!
If you need more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 8543 9870.